The Melbourne-based AUSTRALIA ACADEMIC PRESS PTY LTD(AUAC) is an independent professional modern publishing company, dedicated to digital and print publication of academic journals and books. Open to scholars from all over the world, the company is aimed to become a high-level platform for stimulating international academic communication and development. For academic books, we are committed to providing different open access publishing models to support a wide range of needs from the global research community. It includes monographs, proceedings, laboratory protocols, handbooks, as well as databases, etc., covering science, technology, medicine and social science. In addition, we provide services and support to researchers worldwide, including conferences, training, and so on.
Translational Medicine and Exercise Prescription (TMEP) is an international Open Access, peer-reviewed, academic journal, aiming to bridge the gap between mechanistic research and exercise prescription models. The Journal is bringing together the fields of exercise biology, sports medicine and science of physical training and testing.
Applications of topology and geometry in computer vision
The title of the book, Applications of topology and geometry in computer vision, is based on two tools: persistent homology, a powerful algebraic topological approach; The second is bionic pattern recognition theory, which is a geometric covering method. This book focuses on the theoretical basis of the reference book, mainly to introduce the persistent homology and bionic pattern recognition theory in the application of computer vision. In the selection of materials in this book, we do not design difficult theories and do not go to the point, when it comes to more in-depth theory or application, we will give references, interested readers can read for themselves. The content arrangement follows the following principles :(1) persistent homology involves more basic knowledge, such as abstract algebra, category, algebraic topology, etc. We extracted the necessary preparatory knowledge and condensed it into two chapters. This is beneficial for beginners, can help them accurately lock the necessary information, take a lot less detours. (2) With the previous preliminary knowledge, we will systematically introduce the persistent homology theory, mainly including the construction of complex and the calculation of homology group, which are the core content of the persistent homology theory.(3) The theory is connected with practice, and several typical applications of persistent homology are introduced appropriately.
- Resistance Training for Rehabilitation in Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Targeted Exercise Training for Cancer Patients: Moving beyond Generic Exercise Guidelines in Clinical Oncology
- Physical Activity and Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis: Secondary Outcomes from a Double-blinded Randomized Controlled Trial of Cocoa Flavonoid Drinks
- Exercise, Pharmaceutical Therapies and Type 2 Diabetes: Looking beyond Glycemic Control to Whole Body Health and Function
- Exercise with Energy Restriction as a Means of Losing Body Mass while Preserving Muscle Quality and Ameliorating Co-morbidities: Towards a Therapy for Obesity?
- Energy Availability and RED-S Risk Factors in Competitive, Non-elite Male Endurance Athletes